Certificate of Currency

Your club will often be required to provide a Certificate of Currency in order to provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance. This will usually be required by a Council when you hire your grounds but could also be requested by other parties such as a local hardware store or shopping centre if you are looking to promote the club on their premises.

In order to request a Certificate of Currency, please complete the below fields.